What’s more cute than having your bath with beautiful smelling bath bombs. Bath bombs have a way of leaving your skin looking very smooth and fresh all day.
It is also a very great way to relax and cool off your nerves after a long and stressful day. Bath bombs are known to be quite expensive.
But now I bring to you a very cheap and very affordable way of making your bath bombs without robbing a bank. I will also like to give credit to one good thing blog for the inspiration.
So let’s dive into the main course for the day how to make bath bombs.
Materials needed for making Bath Bombs
- Baking soda100g
- Citric acid 50g
- Cornstarch 25g
- Epsom salt 25g
- Coconut Oil 2 tablespoons
- Essential oil of your choice 10 drops
- Water 1 tablespoon
- Mixing bowl
- Spatula for mixing
- Storage container
Method of preparation
- Start by mixing all the dry ingredients into a bowl. Ingredients such as the citric acid, baking soda, Epsom salt, and cornstarch. Ensure to mix them properly to have n even mixture.
- Now incorporate the wet ingredients into the mixture. Such as the water, coconut oil, essential oils, and food coloring. Mix them properly also till you have an even mix.
- The third step is to mix both the dry and wet ingredients together into the bowl. Mix all properly to avoid clumps.
- Start molding into the silicone molds so it can take its shape.
- Remove the bath bomb from its case and allow to dry up after a while. After dry pack it up into the storage jar for use later.
How to use your Bath Bomb
Start by getting your bath water ready and drop one piece of bath bomb into it and there you have it ready for use.