A DIY Tutorial on How to Make Scented Candles
Don’t your feel it’s so romantic coming home to meat a romantic dinner, with scented candles lit every where.
Beautiful smelling Candles helps in creating a more romantic atmosphere that helps Improves your mood.
People especially ladies feels very loved and romantic when they have the room lit with candles especially on special occasions.
Candles have a way to fuel passion and drive romance more in relationships.Other than romantic reasons these Candles also have its beneficial uses to the health too.
Benefits of scented Candles
- It helps in offering relief to stress
- Candles help in improving one’s mental health
- It helps in improving one’s mood
- Candles are used as a therapy in treating anxiety in all fields
Materials needed for making scented Candles
- A wick
- Soy wax
- Essential oil of your choice
- Candle case
- Start by melting the soy wax on the stove in medium heat
- Depending the quality add about 20 drops of essential oil of your choice and coloring too
- Put your wick into the case to sit horizontal before pouring in the mold or case
- Pour it into your mold or case and allow for it sit for few hours
- After the wax hardness up pull it out from the case and then you have your scented Candles.