They say a good fragrance is really a powerful cocktail of memories and emotion. That why, sometimes, the best thing to do is to sit down, take a breath and have a cocktail. We’ll be going on a cruise on how to prepare Almond Crusta Cocktail.
Almond Crusta Cocktail is an attractive and delicious drink and would be fun to serve as a signature drink at a party.
- 1 orange, rinsed and dried
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- To garnish; Long piece of orange peel and caster sugar (for rimming glass)
How to Prepare Simple Syrup
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
Mode of Preparation
Coat the rim of a cocktail glass with juice, then drizzle castor sugar around sides so it sticks to the glass (Leave aside so it can dry up).
Wind peel orange in one piece to form spiral, starting at the top. Reserve orange flesh for another use.
In a cocktail shaker, combine brandy, orange liqueur, Simple Syrup. Add ice, and cover; shake vigorously until shaker goes frosty.
Strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
Coil the orange peel and carefully garnish the prepared cocktail glass with it.