How to get your right size of men’s underwear
If you have ever had an order for your boxers or new brief online then you will understand the real struggle guys go through when choosing men’s underwear. It is important to choose the right size for your underwear and boxers if you want to avoid stories that are touching.
Wearing underwear that isn’t your right size can be very uncomfortable, annoying, and embarrassing too. There should be a proper understanding of how to figure the right size of underwear for you.
Tips on how to get your right size of underwear
|Waist Band (inches)||Size(cm)||US size||UK Size|
|30 – 32||76 – 78||Xs||3|
|32 – 33||80 – 85||S||4|
|34 – 36||86 – 89||M||5|
|36 – 38||92 – 97||L||6|
|38 – 40||98 – 103||XL||7|
|41 – 43||104 – 109||XXL||8|
|43 – 45||110 – 115||3XL||9|
|45 – 48||116 – 123||4XL||10|
|49 – 53||124 – 135||5XL||12|
|53 – 58||136 – 147||6XL||14|
- When taking measurements for your right size of underwear, start by using a measuring tape to measure around your hips and waist area.
- After getting the right hip and waist measurements to compare with the underwear chart to know your right size. Supposing your waist measurement is 40 inches your right size will be XL (in US standard) or size 7( in UK standard)
- When choosing your right size of underwear go for briefs with a pouch that suits you. The front pouch gives you extra comfort.
- Decide on what brand you feel most comfortable on and what type of men’s underwear you prefer.
Major types of men’s underwear
There are four major types of men’s underwears for guys and they are
- Boxers – they are usually very loose and free. It has no fittings at all, it is sometimes called fly.
- Briefs – They usually cover the whole of your pelvic region and leave parts of your leg and upper thigh opened. They are known as the perfect underwear for all occasions.
- Trunks – it has a square shape which is almost similar to the design of the boxers. It is not as loose-fitting as the boxers. It can be worn to the pool or for any sporting activities.
- Boxers briefs – this is more like the combination of boxers and briefs altogether. It is fitted, unlike the boxers.
Read : Amazing facts about essential oils and uses.