It is every lady’s dream to have a full, thick and healthy hair. There is no way to change the texture of your hair but there are ways to make your natural hair appear thicker, reduce hair breakage and hair loss. Hair loss can be caused either due to poor management bad hair regime using bad hair products, nutrition, illness, or genetics.
There is a range of natural ways to make your natural hair grow healthy, thicker and reduce breakage and hair loss.
Aloe vera has been used for skin, scalp, and hair treatments for a long time and has proven to produce good results. The use of aloe vera on your hair will help soften, strengthen, moisturize and thicken it at the same time reducing hair breakage and fallouts. Many beauty industries today use aloe vera as their active ingredients. Aloe vera plant is readily available in some of our homes and gardens and local stores today.
How to make a DIY Aloe vera leave-in conditioner
- 5-6 Aloe vera leaves
- A bowl
- A spray bottle
- Jojoba oil (optional)
- The essential oil of any kind (optional)
- Wash your aloe vera leaves properly with clean water
- Cut your aloe vera plant into small chunks
- Slice the plant straight down the middle of the plant.
- Use a spoon scoop out the clear gel and put it into a bowl.
- Put the gel into your blender and add 1table spoon of jojoba oil and 2-3 drops of any essential oil of your choice and blend.
Thoroughly shake the spray bottle before use, spray the aloe vera leave-in conditioner on your freshly washed hair. Remember to work in small sections so that your hair can absorb the product, massage the leave-in conditioner from the scalp to the tip of the hair for maximum results.
How to make a DIY Aloe vera oil for your scalp.
- Aloe vera plant
- Shea butter
- Coconut oil
- Jojoba oil (optional)
- Essential oil (optional)
- Sieve or strainer
- Cut the leftover aloe vera Into smaller pieces\chunks. pour into a pot.
- Add 2 tablespoons of shea butter.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add I tablespoon of jojoba oil.
- Add 2-3 drops of essential oil.
- Turn on your stove and heat the mixture for 6-7mins on low to medium heat.
- Turn off the stove and allow it to cool for a while.
- After it has cooling strain out the oil from the aloe vera leaf and then pours it into a container ready for use.
Work your hair into sections, apply the oil on your hair working upwards from your scalp to your hair and ensure you massage the oil into your hair properly.