How to make a DIY Tumeric lightening body wash
Are you looking for a natural way to brighten your skin without having to use inorganic products, this Tumeric body wash is the best choice for you.
Have you been looking for ways you can make your skin look brighter but you don’t want to use those inorganic products?.
The Tumeric body wash will give your skin its natural color and still retain its glow. The ingredients needed to make this glow soap can be easily gotten around you.
The Tumeric is a rhizome that belongs to the same class as the ginger family. It is a brightly yellow herb is mostly used in making a variety of dishes.
Other than cooking the herb also have other properties which makes it one of the main beauty Ingredient.
This plant is highly rich in anti-aging, anti inflammatory, antioxidant and lightening properties.
Why you should get yourself a Tumeric body wash
- For the restoration of damaged skin
- To reduce the excessive redness and Red patches of the skin
- Reduces acne and acne scars from the skin
- It helps Improves skin color and brightness
- It helps Improves the skins natural glow
- Tumeric powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Glycerin 2 tablespoons
- Lemon essential oil or freshly squeezed lemon
- Tea tree or lavender essential oil (optional)
- Liquid Soap base
- Start by pouring your liquid soap base into a container or a bowl.
- The next step add your Tumeric, Glycerin, and essential oils into the mixture. Mix them all properly until you have an even mixture.
- Pour your mixture into your body wash container and your body wash is ready to use.