With this homemade pink lip balm recipe say bye-bye to dark lips😁😁. This is very easy to make and can be made from natural ingredients seen around your home.
Unlike most pink lip balms sold, they are made from harmful chemicals which can be allergic and even destroy the skin. Some can even result in Cancer but with this recipe, it is completely safe to use. It can be used on all skin types and is not harsh to the skin.
The lip balm gives your lips a natural pink color. This balm keeps your lips well moisturized too.
Materials needed for the pink lip balm
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax pellets
- Shea butter (1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 to 4 drops peppermint oil
- 1 medium-sized red or pink beetroot
- Lip Balm container
- Wash your beetroot properly under running water. Using your greater grate the beetroot and keep aside.
- place the beetroot into a pot and boil in medium heat until it gets thickened. Ensure you stair it always so it doesn’t get burned. After the water has reduced put off the stove and keep it aside to cool down.
- Add about 5 – 6 tablespoons of water to it and strain out the waste from the liquid using a cheesecloth. Keep it aside
- pour the coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax pellets into a container. Place the container inside a pot filled with water and heat on the stove for 20 minutes. After it has all melted together add your honey, peppermint oil, and stair.
- Now add your beetroot and stir it until you have an even mixture.
- pour it into your desired container and allow it to cool down for a while.
- Your natural pink lips balm is ready to use.