Are you eager to make that one stain removal that can remove almost ANY stain? No exaggeration here, the DIY product will remove that stubborn stain if you follow the procedure religiously.
Making this concoction is incredibly easy and fast! Just three ingredients and your stain removal is ready.
There isn’t nothing worse and draining than scrubbing off a stain endlessly and tirelessly. No need to go through that wholesome stress of scrubbing again. Just a drop of this stain removal, and all your stains will be removed.
One good thing about this stain removal is that it is not limited to clothes alone, you can you it to scrub off stains from surfaces.
Caustic soda 62.5 ml
Soda ash 62.5ml
Water 8 liters
- Get a big bowl, pour the 8 liters water into it.
- Pour your chlorine inside the eater and stir.
- Pour your soda ash and stir
- Pour your caustic Soda and stir also.
- Now, cover the bowl for 24 hours.
- After that, you will notice some settlement which is now chaff.
- Separate the liquid content and throw away the particles(chaff).
The liquid content is your bleach do you can now package it for use.