The French language is one of the languages spoken in Rome and also spoken in Spain and Italy.
The French language is the 5th most spoken language in the world, it is spoken in different parts of the world. The French language is interesting and very broad, it has spread its root far and wide as it is one of the official languages spoken in the united nation.
It is one of the official languages of Canada, Belgium, and Switzerland, and also it is an unofficial language of Morocco and Algeria.
It is spoken by more than 125 million people. According to https://www.todaytranslations.com/about/language-history/french-language-history/
France has won 12 Nobel Prizes for literature, more than any other country. French is the idiom of great writers and philosophers such as Molière, Victor Hugo, Flaubert, Proust, Descartes, Rousseau, Voltaire, Camus, and Sartre. The country of Asterix and Obelix has the 4th largest economy in the world after the US, Japan, and Germany and it is the 2nd largest exporter of agricultural products.
The French language has many dialects such as the northern dialects, Southern dialects, and the standard French, the southern dialects are softer than the northern dialects, aside from these there is also the Canadian French that Canada speaks.
5 importance of the French language.
– The French language is good in rich literacy history and also good in cultural traditions, because of these so many people like to investigate and explore the French world.
– The language is easy to learn and also fun to learn.
– The language opens one to job opportunities Internationally, because it is the 2nd most accepted language in the business world.
Companies such as the European Union, the International Olympic Committee, and others use it as their working language which makes the language very important and relevant.
– Speaking French also opens one to study opportunities in France.
– The language is a good base for beginners who are interested in learning other languages such as the Roman languages( Italian, Spanish, Romania, and the likes).