Nigeria is a beautiful country and God has blessed it with lots of beautiful places to visit for pleasure and the likes.
There are quite a lot of places to visit whenever you feel like it. Here is a list of the top 5 tourist Centers to visit.
- Olumo rock:- olumo rock is an ancient rock that is located in the southern part of Nigeria, Abeokuta, Ogun state. The rock is a natural one and has been in existence since the 19th century. The mountain has in time past saved the egba people in time of war and served as their protection and saved them from their adversaries. It is a point where you get to see the whole of Abeokuta town.
- Yankari Game Reserve:- it was formally a National park in the year 1991, before it got converted into a game reserve in the year 2006. And it is located in the northern part of Nigeria, Bauchi state. It has a rich diversity of plants and animals in its wild habitats such as baboons, elephants, different bird species, and the likes.
- Osun osogbo groove:- when you are looking for a place with rich cultural and traditional values, this is the right choice. Osun osogbo groove is a place that promotes the rich Yoruba culture with the presence of their shrines .It is recognized as a world heritage Center.
- Lekki Conservation Center:- it is located at lekki in Lagos state. It is one of the popular tourist centers.
It has been in existence since 1990, it has a railroad walk which gives tourists a broad view of the mangrove swamp, diverse floral, and fauna resources in their natural state. Animals such as crocodiles, water birds, snakes, crocodiles, tortoises, peacocks can be seen there.
- Natural Museum of Unity:- it is located in Ibadan. It is the first national museum of unity in Nigeria. It has various facilities whichincludes, including social and cultural facilities. Different cultural objects are exhibited there. It contributes to the economic development of the country.