Why you should consider using a sunscreen more often
Most people often tend to get Sunburn during the summer period, in other to avoid this their is a need to wear sunscreen to avoid this. The ultraviolet ray of the sun tends to be harsh and harmful on the the upper most layer of the skin.
Wearing of sunscreen dates back to the ancient times when the Egyptians wore rice extract to help protect the skin from the harsh ray of the sun. Sunscreens are to be worn every time you have to go out not necessarily when you go out to the beach only.
So why then do you need to wear a sunscreen often whenever you are out. Or why do you need to incorporate it into your beauty regime.
Importance of using sunscreen more frequently
- It keeps you skin protected free from the harsh ultra violent rays. The harsh rays coming from the sun can be very harmful to your skin.
- It helps prevents your skin from skin cancer.
- It helps with reducing the rate of anti aging of the skin
- Locks up moisture in the skin
- Gives the skin a more even skin tone as it blocks up excess radiation from the sun
- Sun screen helps with reducing the rate of sun burn on the skin.
- The frequent us helps with stopping skin discolorations
Top sunscreens to try
when looking forward to get a new sunscreen you should ensure it is a good product. A good sun screen should be able to block up the risk of you having skin cancer. So here are some good sun screen products for you to try out that are really good and effective.
- EltaMD UV Clear Face Sunscreen SPF 46
- La Roche–Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50
- Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF 55
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Brush-On Sunscreen SPF 30
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- MDSolarSciences Mineral Crème SPF 50
- SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair Sunscreen SPF 34
What to consider when applying a sunscreen
It is very important that you should consider somethings before getting yourself a new sun screen. Things such as the following;
When going for sub screen it is advisable to go for ones with broad spectrum from 30 spf and above. They offer a much wide range of protection to your skin. Also, they help with reducing the rate of cancer you are likely to get from the suns radiation. In summary avoid going for the too cheap ones as they might not be very effective.
Go for products that matches with your skin type. Few months back I wrote on the different skin types we have and how to care for it. It is very important that you know the exact skin type you belong too so you buy the right products.
Your sun screen should be applied on layers. for a more better and effective result your sun screen should be applied on a freshly washed skin. this will help make it more effective against the harsh sun rays from the sun.
You should also consider you skin tone before purchasing your sunscreen . they are made from different formula so you sh0uld check out for the right one for your skin tone.